A gift to the Dunkirk Public Library provides a lasting tribute to someone special.
It is also a way to help the Dunkirk Public Library buy books and other library materials that are lasting gifts for everyone in the community.
Your contribution will be used entirely for the purchase of books or other library materials. An acknowledgement letter, with no mention of amount, will be sent to whomever you wish.
Also, for every twenty dollars contributed, you may have a nameplate bearing an appropriate inscription placed in a new item.
To Make A Memorial Donation
- Download the memorial form from the link above
- Make checks payable to Dunkirk Public Library and mail along with the memorial form to
536 Central Avenue, Dunkirk NY 14048
- A card will be sent to the individual or family notifying them of the donation (no dollar amount is included) upon receipt of the donation.
- A letter will be sent to the individual or family and the donor when the materials have been selected and processed.
- A plaque will be placed in the selected item(s) and the item will be made available for circulation/use.
- The individual or family and the donor may contact the library and request that the items be reserved on their library cards upon receipt of the letter. They will be contacted by phone as soon as the items are available.